Originally Posted by amkha69
will not delete, I have reselected the grunge layers, and made sure both layers active. will not allow me to delete. Am I missing something, i am using mac.
The instructions at the very end only work if you are using a PC. After a lot of late-night trial & error I figured it out for my mac:
- have the grunge layer on top, the logo layer on bottom
- CMD click on the grunge layer thumbnail
- move the logo layer above the grunge layer
- with the logo layer still selected, go to edit -> cut
- make the grunge layer invisible
Now the grunge bits should be cut out from the logo, giving you the stamp effect. Good luck!