Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > Site Functions > Tutorial Commenting System > Grunge Rubber Stamp
Sponsored Links

Thread: Grunge Rubber Stamp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009   #16

???

How the crap do you make the logo layer active without deselecting the Grunge Layer? The instructions were so detailed right up until the end and then... seriously. I really want to try this. But I seem to only be able to delete a layer, not the overlap of the layer. Help. thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-30-2009   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbradamontes View Post
How the crap do you make the logo layer active without deselecting the Grunge Layer? The instructions were so detailed right up until the end and then... seriously. I really want to try this. But I seem to only be able to delete a layer, not the overlap of the layer. Help. thanks

What I did was ctrl and click the thumbnail of the grunge layer, then I dragged the logo above the grunge layer, then I made sure that the grunge layer was still selected and then pressed delete. This seems to do exactly as the guy stated in his tutorial. hope this helps
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-14-2009   #18

thnks for the tutorial...........

thanks
Old 07-20-2009   #19

Thanks share it

Hi thanks for sharing Grunge Rubber Stamps . Actually i also wants to share some easy steps for making rubber stamps if you guys are interested just visit How to make rubber stamps please give feed back about it and share your idea to make rubber stamps

Thanks Again
Old 09-14-2009   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstanley7 View Post
What I did was ctrl and click the thumbnail of the grunge layer, then I dragged the logo above the grunge layer, then I made sure that the grunge layer was still selected and then pressed delete. This seems to do exactly as the guy stated in his tutorial. hope this helps
How do i make that red Thingy Frame? Thanks
Old 10-26-2009   #21

selected layers will not delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstanley7 View Post
will not delete, I have reselected the grunge layers, and made sure both layers active. will not allow me to delete. Am I missing something, i am using mac.
Old 11-15-2009   #22

for mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkha69 View Post
will not delete, I have reselected the grunge layers, and made sure both layers active. will not allow me to delete. Am I missing something, i am using mac.
The instructions at the very end only work if you are using a PC. After a lot of late-night trial & error I figured it out for my mac:

- have the grunge layer on top, the logo layer on bottom
- CMD click on the grunge layer thumbnail
- move the logo layer above the grunge layer
- with the logo layer still selected, go to edit -> cut
- make the grunge layer invisible

Now the grunge bits should be cut out from the logo, giving you the stamp effect. Good luck!