Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > Site Functions > Tutorial Commenting System > Remote Rollovers
Sponsored Links

Thread: Remote Rollovers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2005   #1
Tech Support

Send a message via ICQ to Man1c M0g Send a message via MSN to Man1c M0g Send a message via Skype™ to Man1c M0g
Remote Rollovers

This is a thread to discuss the Remote Rollovers tutorial. Please keep all posts on-topic, don't spam, and read the entire thread BEFORE you post - any issues you have could be answered deeper within the thread.
Old 09-20-2006   #2
tparsley

Thumbs up thank you, thank you, thank you for this tutorial...

I work in production for a small agency, and we are trying to bring in most of the web development in house. We have a small web campaign that we want to do for ourselves and the owner created a simple web page which includes remote rollovers. Two days ago, I had no clue where to begin to develop that. (I have only a basic understanding of html)

I tried to follow the Image Ready tutorial, re-read it a couple of times, and could not figure out what I needed to do.

after reading your tutorial, I did it in 20 minutes!

thanks again,
Tina

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-18-2006   #3
PrestonB

Question How do i put it into my site?

Im new to photoshop cs2 and im building a website for a car dealership and was trying forever to make a remote rollover to display pictures of cars and this tutorial made it so easy, it works perfectly except one thing, after its all done and saved, how do i put it into my site that ive already built??

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!