Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > General Community Forums > Showrooms & Works In Progress > F57 fighter jet concept
Sponsored Links

Thread: F57 fighter jet concept

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003   #1
Milkdrop

F57 fighter jet concept

started doing 3d again since i am now taking a rest from natural art. I will finish the lamborghini and this is some thing new 100% realsoft no photoshop. This is my concept fighter jet for the year 2610. With transparent aluminium.

http://www.liquidreality-design.co.uk/spacefight.jpg

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-30-2003   #2

Send a message via MSN to Evdawg
Very cool dude. That looks very professional. And the transparent aluminum: that would be just the coolest to take a ride in!
Old 12-30-2003   #3
Milkdrop

thanks for your opinion Evdawg, thanks for saying it looks professional take that as a good compliment

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-30-2003   #4

Send a message via MSN to Evdawg
Well it's good that you took it as a complinment (because it was a compliment, all your work is very nice), i didn't know if i should of posted it or not, because it could sound like "it looks professional, but none of your other work does." or something along those lines, and you could of taken it badly and then, well, hey nobody likes when people are mad at them .
Old 12-30-2003   #5
malboroman

Looks amazing (as always)...

I wouldn't mind however if the image wasn't so blurry... you can't tell for sure what those things actually are until you take a closer look...

But still: WELL DONE M8!

Old 12-30-2003   #6
Tech Support

Send a message via ICQ to Man1c M0g Send a message via MSN to Man1c M0g Send a message via Skype™ to Man1c M0g
A very nice start m8! I'll have to agree with Malboroman, though, that the blurring needs fine-tuning a little. I know a little bit of blur is good to give the impression of speed, but it seems a bit too blurry all over atm. That said, its just a concept yet, so I wasn't expecting perfection anyway .
Old 12-31-2003   #7
Milkdrop

dont worry about it,

I wanted to blur it to give the impression of speed, I shall rerender and only motion blur the back ground, thanks for you C&C truly liked by myself

Old 01-03-2004   #8

Send a message via AIM to ahstanford Send a message via MSN to ahstanford Send a message via Yahoo to ahstanford
I really like it man, keep up the good work.
Old 01-03-2004   #9
Milkdrop

thanks for your opinions, i am currently working on a much nicer 3d scene. shall be complete soon

Old 01-05-2004   #10

Very nice, looks like something from a game. I recommend making it a little more sharper, too blurry at the moment. Also, the clouds in the horizon need a little more texture. Otherwise, good job.
Closed Thread