Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > General Community Forums > Showrooms & Works In Progress > My Final Design
Sponsored Links

Thread: My Final Design

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2003   #1
malboroman

My Final Design

Well I'm finally done with the design for my own website...

Some of you seemed to like my sig, and this is where it came from.
And I finally have some real content to put in it.
wv-online.nl

Tell me what you think of it and if the text is readable.

I still need to add something at the bottom to 'close' the layout, but I'll do that later

Last edited by malboroman; 12-27-2003 at 03:11 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-27-2003   #2
Tech Support

Send a message via ICQ to Man1c M0g Send a message via MSN to Man1c M0g Send a message via Skype™ to Man1c M0g
A nice little alteration of the original templatemonster set. You may want to add a footer to your design, though, as it looks a bit wierd when the text ends flush with the bottom of the browser window...
Old 12-27-2003   #3

So that started as a template?

I agree with m0g. You definetely need a header. I recommend writing up a ToS and putting it down there. Something saying everything is propery of WV Online or something like that.

Overall, it's a nice clean site.
Old 01-06-2004   #4
nastasia

nice...the text would be easier to read if the color was lighter or the bg was solid.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-06-2004   #5
malboroman

About which text are you talking now... The text in the content or in the menu? The text in the menu are allready white, so they can't be any lighter than that. And the text in the content area has a sloid background... So I don't know what you are talking about.

So if you let me know what you mean exactly... I can maybe change some things..

Old 01-07-2004   #6

Send a message via AIM to ahstanford Send a message via MSN to ahstanford Send a message via Yahoo to ahstanford
Personally, I think its very nice. Nice job man. I can read everything, I'd just recommend a footer.
Closed Thread