Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > General Community Forums > General Discussions > How do you find out what type of Graphics Card you Have?
Sponsored Links

Thread: How do you find out what type of Graphics Card you Have?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2004   #1
kp606-Epsilon

How do you find out what type of Graphics Card you Have?

And I have no idea what my graphics card is. I have not found it under computer specs...so where?

Thank you!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-09-2004   #2
Joe

Right click on the desktop then...

Properties > Settings > Advanced > Adapter

and it should tell you there.

Joe.

Last edited by Joe; 08-09-2004 at 06:54 PM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-09-2004   #3
Milkdrop

or you could open up your computer and put you graphics card into your microwave and it should tell you.

Old 08-10-2004   #4

Send a message via AIM to ahstanford Send a message via MSN to ahstanford Send a message via Yahoo to ahstanford
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-0
or you could open up your computer and put you graphics card into your microwave and it should tell you.
His idea is best.
Old 08-10-2004   #5
Milkdrop

also if you want to flash your bios on your motherboard. You can also take out the sucker and gently place it a baking tray and lightly bake the ******* for ten mins at 450 degrees celcius, when it comes out you should have an overclocked beast that has a much higher allowance for the cpu voltage.

For added cooling you could also leave one side of your case open and get a desk fan blwing cold air noto the baby.

I hope the tips help.

Old 08-10-2004   #6
malboroman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-0
For added cooling you could also leave one side of your case open and get a desk fan blwing cold air noto the baby.

I hope the tips help.

Nah!!!

If you want to keep it extremely cool just trash your mothers fridge and place the cooling element in your case...

LMAO

Old 08-10-2004   #7
Milkdrop

now that is overclockig marlboroman.

I reckon that Russia could have the fastest pc's in the world at winter time.

Old 08-11-2004   #8

Send a message via AIM to ahstanford Send a message via MSN to ahstanford Send a message via Yahoo to ahstanford
This thread is hilarious, but a little off-topic so I'm going to have to ask to throw it back on topic guys, even though I did participate.
Old 08-11-2004   #9
kp606-Epsilon

You guys are a riot, no really though thanks

Old 08-11-2004   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdrop
Sounds like something i did when my cooling fan just stopped working But it was good, it decreased the temperature a good 10-14 degrees celsius.
Old 08-11-2004   #11
Tech Support

Send a message via ICQ to Man1c M0g Send a message via MSN to Man1c M0g Send a message via Skype™ to Man1c M0g
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlodoPKNZ
Sounds like something i did when my cooling fan just stopped working But it was good, it decreased the temperature a good 10-14 degrees celsius.
Hey, my PC gets warmer when I take the sides off! I guess I must have the fan balance and sealing just right! Oh, and it can run without any fans for up to 5 mins... god bless watercooling and the miracle of convection....
Old 08-11-2004   #12
Milkdrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man1c M0g
Hey, my PC gets warmer when I take the sides off! I guess I must have the fan balance and sealing just right! Oh, and it can run without any fans for up to 5 mins... god bless watercooling and the miracle of convection....
m0g, you are far to 1337 for us.

What if you are one of us poor peasents that cannot afford watercooling? a desk top fan is just as adequate.

I reckon if you interegated a mini toilet seat, a microwave and a fridge. You could live on your computer chair without being more than 2 feet away from your pc.

*on topic
you can also find out what gf cards you have on the boot up bios, it sometimes displays itself, depending on what manufacturer you have

Old 08-11-2004   #13
Tech Support

Send a message via ICQ to Man1c M0g Send a message via MSN to Man1c M0g Send a message via Skype™ to Man1c M0g
Actually Milkdrop, I made the whole system of watercooling for 50 - the same price as a top-range CPU aircooler. God bless the lord of scrapyards, Halfords, and gardening stores nationwide.
Old 08-11-2004   #14
malboroman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man1c M0g
Actually Milkdrop, I made the whole system of watercooling for 50 - the same price as a top-range CPU aircooler. God bless the lord of scrapyards, Halfords, and gardening stores nationwide.
Ow please tell me how you can make a water cooler out of stuff bought at Halfords.... I work there!!!!

Old 08-12-2004   #15

So what graphics card does everyone have?

I'm running this: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...161-109&depa=1
Closed Thread