Welcome, Guest

Please login or register

FORUMS SUBMENU

Register Forum Rules Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BioRUST Forums > Graphics Software & Support > Adobe Photoshop > Photoshop CS3 vs. Photoshop CS3 Extended
Sponsored Links

Thread: Photoshop CS3 vs. Photoshop CS3 Extended

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008   #16

I recently upgraded from CS2 to CS3 Extended, and I have to say that I like the layout a whole lot more. It's more efficient, and the palettes don't really get in your way too much. They have everything off to the side, where as CS2 has everything just there, on top of your image.

CS3 Extended is amazing, and I love it alot.

-Robert Wilson
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-05-2008   #17

I have CS3 Extended as well and I love it. I was always a bit skeptical about using Photoshop until I got my copy of CS3 and loaded it. Oh boy have I been having a whole lot of fun with it. Much nicer, easier to use. I am not sure if there is much of a difference between CS3 and CS3 Extended if you work with a lot of still images, but I do know if you work with video that there are a whole lot of differences between the two. Extended is the way to go if you work with video a lot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-08-2008   #18

CS3 is Great. I much rather CS3 extended. It has a few extra stuff!
Old 11-09-2008   #19

Send a message via ICQ to DeathByPixels Send a message via AIM to DeathByPixels Send a message via MSN to DeathByPixels Send a message via Yahoo to DeathByPixels Send a message via Skype™ to DeathByPixels
I love CS3 and I have the extended version. Well worth it imo but I guess some of you might go for CS4 now.
Old 11-10-2008   #20

i currently run sc3 extended and am probably going to upgrade to cs4 to star current
Old 12-05-2008   #21

cs3 extended easier to use, but i don't know y.. :P
Closed Thread